Make A Booking
We have now opened our doors for guests to enjoy relaxation, refreshment and begin their journey towards wholeness. We are offering a number of different Residential Retreats: Walking into your Healing, Personal and Silent-weekend Retreats, as well as a Retreat weekend for those in their 20s and 30s.
Please review our programme for 2021 HERE
The Centre will be closed to the public on Monday and Tuesday each week. Retreats are available from Tuesday afternoons (3pm) to after lunch on Sunday (2pm). Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by midday on the day of departure to allow us sufficient time to clean the rooms for new guests. A minimum of 2-night stay is required to secure a booking. We regret that at this time we are unable to provide transportation from and to the railway station or from local bus routes.
We have a limited bursary for front-line workers within the medical, social and spiritual care areas, who have been directly supporting Covid-19 patients and their families (within the hospital and the community setting).
1. Use the link below to complete our online booking application. Once we have received your booking application and checked availability, we will send you a booking invoice email with a link to pay the full amount. If there is no availability for your chosen week, we may offer you an alternative booking.
2. We need to receive your payment within 5 days of the receipt of your booking invoice to confirm your stay. Please Note: If do not receive your payment within this time, we will cancel your booking.
3. If you need to change your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01285 850283 and leave a voicemail. We will contact you as soon as possible, but within 2 working days to discuss your cancellation.
Full board includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Tea-making facilities are available in your room.
• Where your intended stay is 8 or more days in advance of your arrival, a deposit of 50% of your stay cost is required within 5 days of receipt of the invoice for your stay.
• The balance of your booking fee will be payable before departure.
• Where your intended stay occurs within 5 working days or less in advance of your arrival, the full value of your stay is payable upon receipt of the invoice for your stay.
We need to receive your deposit (or full payment if your booking is within 5 working days of your intended stay) as set out above to confirm your stay. Please Note: If we do not receive your payment within this time frame, we will cancel your booking.
Harnhill Gift Vouchers - Please note that unused Harnhill Gift Vouchers expiring in 2019/2020 have been extended until 31st December 2021.
Cancellation by us – we reserve the right to cancel any booking at our discretion in certain or unforeseen circumstances. In this eventuality you will be offered an alternative date for your booking or a refund (please see refunds below).
Cancellation by you – we ask for the earliest possible notice of cancellations so that any vacancy can be offered to others. Notification of cancellation must be received either by telephone or email to email@example.com.
Refunds are calculated in line with the amount of notice of cancellation given, as follows:
• 28 days or more before your stay starts. The Centre will return your payment in full less an administration charge of 10% of your booking fee.
• Between 14-28 days before your stay starts. The Centre will refund 50% of your booking fee.
• Between 7–14 days before your stay starts. The Centre will refund 25% of your booking fee.
• Under 7 days before your stay starts. No refund will be given, and your booking fee will be payable in full.
Under special circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Centre we may offer a one-off transfer to a similar residential booking. Arrangements for any agreed transfer must be made at the time of the transfer being agreed. Additional fees may apply and are subject to an administration charge of £10.
Day Event Bookings
Cancellation – we ask for the earliest possible notice of cancellations so that your place can be offered to others. Notification of cancellation must be received either by telephone or email to the Centre’s firstname.lastname@example.org. For any cancellations made within 5 working days of the event, a refund of the event fee paid less £5 to cover administration costs will be made. No refund will be given for cancellations made within less than 5 working days before the event date.
Cancellation by us – we reserve the right to cancel any booking at our discretion in certain or unforeseen circumstances. In this eventuality you will be offered an alternative date for your booking or a refund.
Car Park: We have two car parks available in addition to disabled parking spaces. Cars are parked at the owner’s risk.
Insurance: Guests are responsible for the insurance of their own effects while at the Centre. We strongly recommend guests take advantage of travel insurance to cover cancellations where possible.
COVID-19 Booking Conditions
Please contact us immediately on 01285 850283 during office hours if prior to your planned visit
You have symptoms of COVID-19; or
You are isolating because you or a member of your household has been in contact with someone experiencing these symptoms; or
Your locality is subject to a local, regional or national restriction.
You have been outside of the UK in the 10 days prior to your visit
COVID-19 Precautions while required
We are taking every precaution on-site, but you will need to understand that we are unable to guarantee a virus-free environment. Guest numbers will be limited each week and our small residential Team will be looking after guests to ensure we can maintain 2-metre social distancing at mealtimes and within communal rooms. Masks must be worn in accordance with the prevailing government regulations.
Please remember: HANDS - FACE - SPACE
NHS Test & Trace QR Codes are available on-site to register via the NHS Test & Trace App.
The Team will also ensure a regular cleaning regime of any communal spaces with particular attention to high-touch areas. Meal tables will be sanitised between mealtimes and the Butler’s Pantry where we would normally serve drinks and snacks will be closed for the duration of your retreat. Contactless payment is facilitated up to the prevailing limits per transaction.
During times of prayer ministry, we will need to maintain social distancing in a well-ventilated room or in an open space, weather permitting.
Our bookshop will be open, but we ask that you maintain social distancing and do not handle the books or merchandise until you have decided to purchase an item. Any items you have touched but decide not to buy must be put into the quarantine box. These items will be removed from sale for 72 hours.