To make a booking please telephone the office on 01285 850283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can download and complete the application form or contact us to make a general enquiry.
Download a Booking Form
Notes on Booking
- Full board includes breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
- Cancellation - we ask for the earliest possible notice of cancellations so that any vacancy can be offered to others:
- Up to two weeks before a stay the Centre will return your deposit or transfer the booking.
- Between 7–14 days before a stay a booking may only be transferred.
- Under 7 days before a stay the deposit will become non-returnable and no transfer is possible.
- Provisional bookings will be accepted over the telephone, but must be confirmed in writing together with deposit/s within 7 days to keep the place.
- Except where personal prayer ministry is an integral part of the course, a guaranteed single room fee may be charged for guests who prefer not to share a room.
- A Bursary Fund is available for Healing Weeks and Weekends to assist those whose circumstances warrant it. Please apply for details.
- Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
- It is regretted that guests’ pets are not allowed at Harnhill, except for registered guide dogs/hearing dogs.
- Guests are responsible for the insurance of their own effects while at the Centre.
- Please note that the Centre does not have a specialist dietician, and therefore we are only able to provide certain commonly occurring diets. If you need a special diet for medical reasons, or if you have personal preferences in your diet, please check before you book, to see whether we are able to meet your requirements.