Who are the Friends of Harnhill?
Our Friends share the vision of the Harnhill Centre and are welcome to get involved in a variety of ways.
Friends' Commitment to Harnhill
Friends of Harnhill are willing to stand with us in prayer upholding the work of the Centre.
Friends are welcome to give their time and skills to participate in the smooth and efficient running and maintenance of the Harnhill Centre and its grounds.
Friends may feel able to support this work through financial giving and/or undertaking fundraising projects on behalf of the Centre.
Harnhill’s Commitment to Friends
- Pray for you
- Circulate a regular Prayer Diary
- Circulate Harvest newsletter twice yearly
- Host an Annual Friends Day to worship and pray together
- Provide other opportunities to pray together for specific needs
- Keep you up-to-date with the needs of the Centre, as and when they occur (this is available to Friends who have email communication with us)
- An invitation to the Annual Thanksgiving Day to celebrate God’s faithfulness
If you would prefer to print out an application form and send it to us, you can download a form HERE