We are living through uncertain and challenging times, in our personal lives and in the communities in which we live, in our nation and world and at the Centre. As a team we are reading through the book of Zechariah in our morning prayers, and this morning we read – ‘I will encamp at my house as a guard… no oppressor shall again overrun them for now I have seen with my own eyes.’ Zech 9:8. We had the sense that God was watching and seeing and guarding.
As a community, we desire to ‘go’ where God leads, but also to receive his wisdom in how to manage the here and now. We face significant practical challenges and are implementing measures to 'manage on a shoestring' during this season of postponing residential retreats. Originally, we hoped we might be able to put measures in place and host small groups after Easter, but we are now unable to do this as the current government guidance looks set to continue for several weeks, at least.
For those of you who have upcoming bookings and if you have already paid a deposit or the full amount for your week at Harnhill, here are some options for you:
1. You can defer your place: although we are unable to take any bookings for future dates at present, we can hold your deposit for when bookings recommence. We will write to you when we know the date we will recommence bookings;
2. We can issue a full refund of your deposit / payment, if you’d prefer. We know this is a difficult time for people, so we will willingly refund you in full;
3. If you are able, you may wish to donate the amount paid to the centre to help us with our expenses at this time.
We hope to soon offer prayer ministry via video or telephone conference over the internet. If this is something you would be interested in, please also do let us know.
Once we are open again, we will contact you. In the meantime, do contact us if you would like to be kept up to date with news from Harnhill or become a Friend of Harnhill (there is now no annual fee). We hope and pray you are managing through this challenging time. Please let us know as soon as possible what you would like to do regarding your booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have an upcoming booking and I would like to postpone my booking to a later date?
We will be writing to you shortly to let you know what you can do, but in the meantime you can contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you would like to postpone your booking. However, we do not have a clear date for when we will reopen, but we can note that you want to postpone and contact you again when we have more information.
2. I would like a refund in full or in part of my booking deposit/fee. How do I arrange this?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like a refund and we will process this for you. If you paid by card we can refund you back to the card you paid with and this can take up to 5-7 working days.
3. I would like to donate my deposit/fee to the centre.
You will need to let us know that you would like to donate your funds to the centre, otherwise we will hold your money on account for 3 months and then refund the funds to you. If you are a tax-payer you may want to Gift Aid your donation. Please let us know if you would like to Gift Aid your donation and we will forward the relevant form to you via email to complete.
4. I don't have an email address, how can I contact you?
You can call us on 01285 850283 and leave a message and someone will contact you. We are experiencing a high demand on our administrative resources at the moment, so please allow 3 working days for us to respond to your email or call. You can also contact us by writing to us at: The Harnhill Centre of Christian Healing, Harnhill Manor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 5PX
Alternatively, you can use the Contact Us page on this website.